Another school year is about to end and as we are about to break for a long (hot!) summer holiday, let’s get together with family, friends and schoolmates to party.
For the first 20-30 minutes, we will warm up with some great tracks for our younger visitors, along with some guidance on funky dance moves. After this, we move on to some classic dance music, spanning the past few decades, when some of us were also breaking for school holidays.
With classic tracks, anthems and dance grooves from the eighties, nineties, noughties and a little closer, there will a something to get your feet moving and bring back some great memories.
There will be lots of smoke, bubbles, baloons, confetti and FUN!
There will also be lots of activities:
Activities for the kids, where they can create, cooperate and have fun.
Join in and help colour in the massive beach mural
A face painter will be on hand to transform your looks.
Kids (2+ years) – £5.00
Grown ups (16+ years) – £8.00
A quieter area (first floor/stairs) where you can get away from the busy dance floor.
Dress for the beach/holidays
A full bar is available with some special beach cocktails for the kids
Cakes, biscuits and snack for all!
A range of fun glow & light products will be available to buy
What you need to know
- Adults are only allowed in with children (minimum one adult per two children)!
- Tickets are non refundable, but are transferable
- Infants/babies are free, but everyone needs a ticket!
- Buggies are not allowed into the disco area, but a safe space is provided to store them.
- Music volume is regulated to meet WHO guidelines (lower than normal clubs/PA’s) and constantly monitored
- Club lighting may be used, but no strobes
- Venues may have limited seating
- By attending the event, you agree for us to take photo’s and videos for promotional purposes.